
Tech N9ne feat:Serj Tankian - Straight out the gate lyrics No copyright infringement Used under fair use which allows use for teaching, comment, parody, criticism, news reporting, scholarship, and research. (I'm teaching the lyrics of the song) Be sure to like and subscribe for more videos. I TAKE REQUESTS!!!! Hey, guys and gals! I noticed that I can't monetize these lyric videos, so I made a PayPal just in case you want to support me. Click here paypal.me/piggybear and please help if you can. Thanks! More money means more time to make these videos.
Tech N9ne - Straight out the gate (Featuring Serj Tankian) LYRICS ON SCREEN! - YouTube |
| 612 Likes | 612 Dislikes |
| 83,289 views views | 247 followers |
| Music Straight Out the Gate: (The Scott Stevens Remix) (Bonus Track) | Upload TimePublished on 12 Mar 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét