
Tech N9ne - Unfair (Featuring Krizz Kaliko and Ces Cru) No copyright infringement Used under fair use which allows use for teaching, comment, parody, criticism, news reporting, scholarship, and research. (I'm teaching the lyrics of the song) Be sure to like and subscribe for more videos. I TAKE REQUESTS!!!! **Note, some timing may be off a little, I'm sorry for that. Hey, guys and gals! I noticed that I can't monetize these lyric videos, so I made a PayPal just in case you want to support me. Click here (paypal.me/piggybear) and please help if you can. Thanks! More money means more time to make these videos.
Tech N9ne - Unfair (Feturing Krizz Kaliko and Ces Cru) - YouTube |
| 1,163 Likes | 1,163 Dislikes |
| 136,538 views views | 247 followers |
| Music Unfair (feat. Krizz Kaliko & Cres Cru) | Upload TimePublished on 15 May 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét